Friday, June 26, 2009

Cousins

On Sunday for father's day, my whole family enjoyed a quite afternoon at the park with Cameron. He was the only kid at the playground! All of a sudden, I see another little kid at the park, but nobody with him. I'm looking at the boy and thinking that he looks so familiar. Then, it clicks, I was like, I think that looks like Cameron's cousin Sebastian. Sure enough, Daniel, Cameron's uncle, comes to the park with his other son Andres. Sebastian is 4 1/2 and Andres is 8. It was so random. The boys played together so well. I talked to Daniel for an hour! He said they want to be involved in camo's life and the boys always ask how come they don't get to play with their cousin Cameron like they do the rest of their cousins. Isn't that crazy!?!? Such an unplanned meeting for us, but i'm reminded of how present God is in every situation, and it wasn't just coincidence, but a divine appointment set up by God! Plus, crazy that it all happend on fathers day!

Here is a picture of Cameron with Sebastian and Andres. (I think it's so funny that both boys are full Mexican and Cameron is only 1/2 but he is so much darker! haha)

No comments: