Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucky

So this is going to sound cheesy, but it has always been a
"dream" of mine, to be on a walk with a guy and he spots a beautiful flower on our walk and picks it and puts it in my hair. I don't know why, but I think that would be SO AMAZING! haha, i'm laughing at myself as I type this! Well, yesterday, I was on a walk with Cameron, yes, my sweet 3 year old boy, and he stops very abrubtly on our walk and says "hold on one minute, mama" and he walks over to a group of purple flowers growing on the sidewalk, picks one, and says "I picked a flower for you, I love you!" OH MY GOSH! Yes, MY DREAM came true through my 3 year old boy. Much, different then I ever thought it would be, but it happened! I'm so blessed. I love him! Maybe one day, that will happen again! :)

2 comments:

Tony's 2 Cents said...

that kids..love him. had so much fun hanging with him last night..watching baseball, playing at the park. God loves him so much. He's at work in him! big time.

Jenni said...

so adorable. I love Cameron. So fun to boast on you and him to my parents this past weekend, and then introduce you to them today. love you.