Friday, June 26, 2009

Daddy's Birthday

Well, once again, I'm behind here on my blogging! June 12 was my dad's birthday. I love him so much! It was a low key evening with dinner and pineapple upside down cake (my dad's favorite!)

I love my dad's gentle spirit. He is so kind and loving and somehow always makes me feel special! He is so full of energy and can brighten up an room he walks into. He is so fun and always wants to go, go, go. Cameron enjoys doing "projects" with my dad, whether it be gardening, or taking cans out to the recycling. My dad can turn anything into a fun activity.

The way my dad has modeled unconditional love to my mom, my sister, myself, and Cameron is amazing. His patience, understanding, and selflessness blows me away. I'm one lucky girl to have such a special daddy! I love you!

Here's a picture of Cameron and Papa on his birthday! :) (ps - doesn't my dad look great for 59!?)

No comments: