Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How Great



So yesterday, I was driving in my car on my way to meet my friend Alaina and her son Dylan. I had just changed cd's in the car and put in the Chris Tomlin cd I bought about a month ago. I was just driving along paying attention to the road when all of a sudden I heard Cameron start singing along to the song playing! I couldn't believe what I heard. I started the song over, and sure enough he was singing the chorus of the song everytime it came on. He was singing, "great our God, great our God" incase you are unsure, he was singing to the song "How Great i and has Our God!" Isn't that so precious! I started laughing so hard. I even had to take a picture at a red light because I thought it was so darn cute. What a sweet boy. It made me realize too, what a sponge he is. Cameron really pays attention to everything and notices much more that I realize he does. I'm such a blessed mommy.
.

No comments: