Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kaden Michael






I meant to blog about this a while ago, but my internet at home wasn't working. My sweet friend Melinda had her precious baby boy on Wednesday June 11 at 3:54 pm. He was 8 lbs 9 oz, 21 1/2" long and his name is Kaden Michael Dodson. Now, Kaylie is officially a BIG sister! :) I drove down to Fresno last monday after work and visited with all of them. It was a quick, exhausting trip, but I am so glad I did it. I cannot wait to see Kaylie and Kaden continue to grow into the wonderful kids they are! Cameron had a great time on the visit. We got to go visit their daddy at the firestation and he shared his scooter with Kaylie! Enjoy the pictures! PS-Doesn't Melinda look great in these pictures considering, she had a baby 5 days earlier! MILF! :)

No comments: