Wednesday, August 26, 2009

San Mateo County Fair 2009

Now that my crazy Cameron loves roller coasters, Katie and I thought it would only be appropriate for us to take him to the San Mateo County Fair! It was in town last weekend and Cameron sure did have a blast! He couldn't get enough of the rollercoasters! Although, all of the "BIG" rides he wanted to go on he couldn't, because he wasn't tall enough. Better luck next time! I'm glad he had to stick to the kids rides! :)
Cameron and I when we first got to the fair.Cameron and I on a rollercoaster!!Cameron really wanted to go on the spinning apple! Those make me SICK!Ladybug Ride!Attempted picture with Katie, Cameron and myself. Sorry Camo! Pig races! The Swiftest Swin off the Line! Who will be the next weiner?
Can't go wrong with a corndog from the fair!
Look at how far Cameron has to lean forward to hold onto the railing! haha!
Waving to us on the rollercoaster! SO Brave!
Happy boy in a PINK airplane!
Cameron's new talent - WINKING!
Raising his hands in the airplane! Woohoo!
We ran into Braeden, and Luke at the fair too!

No comments: